Transplant Nephrologist - North Dakota - Fargo
Sanford Health has an opening for a Board Certified/Board Eligible Transplant Nephrologist with Transplant Nephrology Fellowship to join the Sanford Health Clinic located in Fargo, North Dakota.
- Fargo nephrology staff includes 5 Physicians, 3 Advanced Practice Providers, 1 Transplant Surgeon, Pre and Post-Transplant Coordinators, Social Workers, and Quality Coordinator.
- HLA lab located in clinic.
- Clinic hours - 8:00 AM-5:00 PM
- Practice is 35% clinic; 40% hospital consults; 25% dialysis
- Call Varies: 6-8 days per month; current call rotates approximately a week per month per physician.
- New $494 million state-of-the-art Sanford Medical Center Fargo
- Research and teaching opportunities available
Sanford Health offers a guaranteed salary for the first two years. Comprehensive benefits are offered along with paid malpractice insurance, relocation allowance and much more.
To learn more about Sanford Health and this excellent practice opportunity contact:
Martty Trout, Physician Recruiter
Sanford Health Physician Recruitment Office
PO Box 2010
Fargo ND 58122-2181
Phone: (701) 234-6516