Rheumatology Bemidji MN
Sanford Health is currently seeking a BE/BC Rheumatologist to join our established team in Bemidji, MN.
- Join a team of 2 Rheumatologists at Sanford Bemidji Clinic
- Established, thriving practice
- No Call
- Opportunity to read DEXA scans
- Orthopedic Center, Infusion Center, and Pain Clinic
- PT/OT Services
- Dedicated RN and additional ancillary staff
- Service population: 142,505
- Over 130 Clinicians
- Excellent compensation, relocation allowance and benefits
Sanford Health in Bemidji, Minn., is the largest health care provider in the region. With more than 1,500 staff members, 130 physicians/advanced practice providers and 500 volunteers, we offer a wide range of services.
Every year, Sanford Bemidji Medical Center has more than 6,500 admissions, 262,000 outpatient visits and 1,000 births. As a regional hub, the emergency department, a level IV trauma center, treats more than 27,000 patients annually. The trauma center is supported by critical care medical air transportation including Sanford AirMed.
To learn more about this practice opportunity or to forward your CV for consideration contact: Celia Beck, Physician Recruiter