Pediatrics South Dakota Sioux Falls, SD -- 32nd & Ellis
Sanford Children’s is seeking a BE/BC Pediatrician to join a practice of three pediatricians. This is a new clinic that opened in December 2018 on the west side of Sioux Falls.
• Clinic includes Pediatrics, Family Medicine, Ob/Gyn, Acute Care, Pediatric & Adult Allergy, Lab, X-Ray, Ultrasound, Behavioral Health and on-site Genetic Counseling.
• Call is shared with all Sanford pediatricians with primary responsibilities in the newborn nursery
• Pediatric Hospitalist Program so no inpatient responsibilities
• Access to a 24/7 hot-line connecting to the Sanford Children’s Specialty Clinic where there is contact with 60+ sub-specialists for consultative or referral needs
• After hours call is triaged by Sanford Clinical Call Center which is staffed by RN’s
• Nationally competitive 2 year salary guarantee with a comprehensive physician benefit package including a Relocation Allowance, malpractice insurance with tail coverage, and No State Income Tax.
SANFORD HEALTH SYSTEM
Sanford Health is one of the largest, not-for-profit health care systems in the nation with 44 hospitals and nearly 300 clinics in nine states and nine countries. Sanford Health serves the Upper Midwest, with nearly 1,400 physicians in 81 specialty areas of medicine.
ABOUT SANFORD HEALTH IN SIOUX FALLS
• 545-bed hospital
• Large referral area
• Research opportunities
• Serving a city population of 250,000
SIOUX FALLS COMMUNITY
Sioux Falls is one of the fastest growing areas in the Midwest. As the largest city in the state, it balances an excellent quality of life and strong economy with a safe, clean living environment. The cost of living is competitive and South Dakota has no state income tax. Sioux Falls offers amenities of a community twice its size such as fine dining, shopping, arts, sports and nightlife.
For more information, contact:
Mary Jo Burkman, DASPR
Sr. Director Physician Recruitment (605)328-6996