Pediatrics Child Abuse - North Dakota - Fargo
Sanford Health is currently seeking a BC/BE Pediatric Abuse Physician to join the region's largest team of board certified, fellowship-trained pediatricians and pediatric specialists. This position is at the Sanford Health Child Abuse Referral and Evaluation Clinic located in Fargo, ND.
- Sanford's Child Abuse Referral and Evaluation Clinic (CARE) team works with the Red River Children's Advocacy Center (RRCAC) to provide medical evaluation, treatment and recommendations
- Our staff works with childcare agencies, medical agencies, law enforcement officials and social service agencies to educate the public about abuse and its prevention
- Physician special training in child abuse pediatrics
- Family nurse practitioners
- Child life specialists who can help with diagnosis and treatment including pediatric orthopedists, pediatric trauma team, pediatric psychiatrists/psychologists, radiologist and social workers
- Child-appropriate exams and medical evaluations
- Forensic medical evaluation for child abuse
- Evaluations involving child pornography
- Expert testimony in court cases
- Referrals to agencies, including social services and law enforcement
- Education for other medical and community agencies regarding treatment and prevention of child abuse
- Telephone consultation to medical providers, law enforcement, schools, child protection services and hospital emergency departments
- Hospital consultation
- Support from the largest team of more than 65 board certified, fellowship-trained pediatricians and pediatric specialists in more than 25 medical specialties, including general surgery, orthopedic surgery and neurosurgery
Requirements include the possession of a medical degree or foreign equivalent and must be Board Certified or eligible for Board certification in Child Abuse Pediatrics. Candidates Must be licensed or eligible for licensure to practice medicine in the State of North Dakota.
Sanford Health offers a guaranteed salary for the first two years. Comprehensive benefits are offered along with paid malpractice insurance, relocation allowance and much more.
To learn more about Sanford Health and this excellent practice opportunity contact:
Martty Trout, Physician Recruiter
Sanford Health Physician Recruitment Office
PO Box 2010
Fargo ND 58122-2181
Phone: (701) 234-6516