Pediatrics - Minnesota - Bemidji
Sanford Health is currently seeking a BE/BC Pediatrician to join our established Pediatric team at the Sanford Bemidji Clinic in Bemidji, MN.
Join a team of four Pediatricians, one Pediatric Nurse Practitioner and one Child Psychologist
- Three practice options:
- Traditional hospital/ambulatory practice mix
- Hospital based practice
- Ambulatory based practice
- Hospital coverage only at Sanford Bemidji Medical Center
- Average daily pediatric census: 2.5
- Level II nursery
- Six OB/GYN Physicians
- 980 deliveries per year on average
- Excellent referral relationship with NICU/PICU at Sanford Medical Center in Fargo, ND
- Exceptional compensation, relocation allowance and benefits
Sanford Health in Bemidji, Minn., is the largest health care provider in the region. With more than 1,500 staff members, 130 physicians/advanced practice providers and 500 volunteers, we offer a wide range of services.
Every year, Sanford Bemidji Medical Center has more than 6,500 admissions, 262,000 outpatient visits and 1,000 births. As a regional hub, the emergency department, a level IV trauma center, treats more than 27,000 patients annually. The trauma center is also supported by critical care medical air transportation including Sanford AirMed.
To learn more about this opportunity or to submit your CV for consideration, please contact: