Pediatric Pulmonologist - North Dakota - Fargo
Sanford Health is currently seeking a BC/BE Pediatric Pulmonologist to join a team of 20 pediatric specialties at Sanford Children’s Hospital in Fargo, North Dakota.
- Clinic-based practice with hospital consults throughout the Children's Hospital (NICU, Peds, PICU)
- Growing Cystic Fibrosis program which includes outpatient and inpatient care
- Affiliate Cystic Fibrosis center of the University of Minnesota with a dedicated team that includes General Pediatrics, Pediatric Infectious Disease, Pediatric Gastroenterology, Nutrition, Child Psychology, social work and respiratory therapy
- Largest team of more than 60 board certified, fellowship-trained pediatricians and pediatric specialists in the region
- The $494 million, state-of-the-art Sanford Fargo Medical Center, opened in July 2017, and houses a new 32 bed pediatric/PICU and a 40-bed NICU.
- Region’s only Level II Pediatric Trauma Center
- One of 195 designated National Association of Children’s Hospitals in the country
- Member of the Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals
Sanford Health offers a guaranteed salary for the first two years. Comprehensive benefits are offered along with paid malpractice insurance, relocation allowance and much more.
To learn more about Sanford Health and this excellent practice opportunity contact:
Martty Trout, Physician Recruiter
Sanford Health Physician Recruiting
PO Box 2010
Fargo ND 58122-2181
Phone: (701) 234-6516