Pediatric Hematologist/Oncologist - North Dakota - Fargo
Pediatric Hematology Oncology
Sanford Health has an opening for a BC/BE Pediatric Hematologist/Oncologist to join the prestigious Roger Maris Cancer Center and the region's largest team of board certified, fellowship-trained pediatricians and pediatric specialists at Sanford Children’s Hospital.
- RMCC team & Sanford Children’s Hospital includes 3 Pediatric Hematologist/Oncologists, 2 Pediatric Oncology Nurse Practitioners, 14 Medical oncologists, and 4 Radiation oncologists providing comprehensive cancer care including chemotherapy and radiation.
- Established program which is a full member of the Children’s Oncology Group (COG) research organization.
- States only federally funded Hemophilia Treatment Center (HTC) serving all of ND and northern MN
- Providing services to the pediatric and AYA hematology/oncology population
Clinic is based at the Roger Maris Cancer center, and includes:
- Full infusion services for chemotherapy/biotherapy and pediatric non oncology infusion services
- In house infusion pharmacy services, specialty pharmacy (hope to be certified soon)
- Dedicated program Social Worker
- Nurse administered Nitrous Oxide program
- Familial Cancer program and risk assessment
- Long Terms Follow up/Survivorship program
Hospital practice at both SMCF (Children’s Hospital) and Sanford Broadway (AYA population):
- Work closely with hospitalists, intensivists, surgeons
- Full scope of service for pediatric and adult patients (therapies, RT, child life, social services)
- Support from the region’s largest team of more than 65 board certified, fellowship-trained pediatricians and pediatric specialists in more than 25 medical specialties, including general surgery, orthopedic surgery and neurosurgery
- $494 million, state-of-the-art Sanford Fargo Medical Center, opened in July 2017, housing a 32 bed Pediatric and PICU; 40 bed NICU all located within the general hospital
Sanford Health offers a guaranteed salary for the first two years. Comprehensive benefits are offered along with paid malpractice insurance, relocation allowance and much more.
To learn more about Sanford Health and this excellent practice opportunity contact:
Lisa Christianson, Physician Recruiter
Sanford Health Physician Recruitment Office
PO Box 2010
Fargo ND 58122-2181
Phone: (701) 234-6533