Pediatric Neuropsychology - North Dakota - Fargo
Sanford Health is currently seeking a qualified Pediatric Neuropsychologist to join staff of the Neuropsychology Department working in Sanford's Neuroscience Center in Fargo, ND.
- This is a full-time Pediatric Neuropsychologist position.
- This position requires a PhD in Clinical Psychology and current eligibility in the State of North Dakota.
- Candidates must have completed an APA approved pre-doctoral internship and post-doctoral training with a focus on pediatric neuropsychology.
- Applicants must be Board eligible.
- Responsibilities are primarily clinical with the opportunity to see a variety of medical, neurological and psychiatric populations. The option to build subspecialty areas of interest and research if desired is available. The Sanford Health Department of Neuropsychology currently consists of 4 adult neuropsychologists, 1 other pediatric neuropsychologist, and 8 psychometrists.
- Optional faculty appointment within the Department of Psychology at the University North Dakota and involvement in training graduate students in clinical neuropsychology
- Serving patients over 140,000 square miles across ND and MN with the region’s only Level II Pediatric Trauma Center and Tertiary Referral Center
- Interest in training, regional outreach activities and clinical research is encouraged.
- Largest team of more than 65 board certified, fellowship-trained pediatricians and pediatric specialists in the region
- Region’s only Level II Pediatric Trauma Center
- One of 195 designated National Association of Children’s Hospitals in the country
- Member of the Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals
Sanford Health offers a guaranteed salary for the first two years, as well as comprehensive benefits, paid malpractice insurance, relocation allowance and much more.
To learn more about Sanford Health and this excellent practice opportunity contact:
Laura Aukland, Physician Recruiter
Sanford Health Physician Recruitment Office
PO Box 2010
Fargo ND 58122-2181
Phone: (701) 234-6517