OB/GYN - Minnesota - Alexandria
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Sanford Health is seeking a Board Certified or Board Eligible Obstetrics/Gynecologist for a fast growing practice in Alexandria, Minnesota.
Boasting a primary care service area of 50,000 and specialty care service area of 100,000, Sanford Health Alexandria is proud to offer care by 48 providers in over 20 specialties. Practice highlights include:
- Multi-specialty group practice includes; Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Ob/Gyn, Endocrinology, Oncology & Hematology, Psychology, Pulmonology and Podiatry.
- Profile by Sanford (weight loss program)
- Sanford Outreach Services include: Allergy & Immunology, Hand Surgery, Neuropsychology, Neurosurgery, Psychiatry, Reproductive Endocrinology, Sleep Medicine, Urology, Vascular Surgery and Weight Loss Surgery.
- Warm, fun, thriving group
- This is a clinic-based practice with inpatient and infant deliveries at the Douglas County Hospital, a community owned facility also located in Alexandria, MN.
- Flexible schedules (18-20 patients/day; 4-day clinic work week, good on-call schedules; 1:4 weekends, each group (including family medicine w/OB) follows their own patients during the week
- Community: 4 Ob/Gyns; 4 midwives
- Clinic located adjacent to the hospital
- Hospitalists on staff, coverage 24/7
- State-of-the-art technology; EPIC medical record
- Sanford Health offers market competitive two-year guarantee with comprehensive benefits, malpractice insurance and relocation allowance.
To learn more about this excellent practice opportunity and the community of Alexandria contact: Martty.Trout, Physician Recruiter