Neurosurgery - Spine - North Dakota - Fargo
Sanford Health is currently seeking a BE/BC Spine Surgeon to join its team in Fargo, ND. Position will also include General and Trauma neurosurgery. Join a practice of 7 neurosurgeons and 6 advanced practice providers in a rapidly growing, high volume practice.
- The ideal candidate will be a Board Certified or Board Eligible Neurosurgeon, fellowship trained in spine neurosurgery.
- Work in collaboration with colleagues in neuroradiology, pain medicine, therapy and physician medicine and rehabilitation.
- Obtain an academic appointment at University of North Dakota School of Medicine and Health Sciences with an opportunity to collaborate with basic scientists and to educate medical students and residents.
- Sanford Health serves 800,000 patients over 140 square miles across North Dakota and Minnesota.
- The metropolitan community of Fargo, Moorhead and West Fargo has a population of 230,000.
- Summer 2017 - Practice in a brand new, $494 million state-of-the-art hospital featuring 4 neurosurgical operating rooms.
- Level 1 Trauma Center
- The department currently provides neurosurgery subspecialties of spine, tumor, vascular and pediatrics.
Sanford Health offers a guaranteed salary for the first two years. Comprehensive benefits are offered along with paid malpractice insurance, relocation allowance and much more.
To learn more about Sanford Health and this excellent practice opportunity contact:
Laura Aukland, Physician Recruiter
Sanford Health Physician Recruitment Office
PO Box 2010
Fargo ND 58122-2181
Phone: (701) 234-6517