Neurointensivist - North Dakota - Fargo
Sanford Health seeks a BC/BE Neurointensivist to join it’s rapidly expanding neurovascular service in Fargo, N.D. The highly skilled team currently includes a cerebrovascular neurosurgeon, neurosurgeons, neurologists, critical care physicians and nursing staff that deliver care to the patients of this high volume and high acuity neurosurgical practice.
- Neurocritical Care fellowship training is preferred or equivalent experience.
- Candidate will help to further develop our Neurocritical Care program and collaborate with the team to deliver outstanding neurological critical care to our patients.
- Work in collaboration with colleagues in neuroradiology, neurointensivists, general trauma surgeons, pain medicine, therapy and physical medicine and rehabilitation.
- Serving 800,000 patients over 140,000 square miles across North Dakota and Minnesota. Metro area population is 230,000.
- Practice in a brand new, $494 million state-of-the-art hospital, opened in summer of 2017 with four neurosurgical operating rooms.
- Level 1 Adult Trauma Center.
Sanford Health offers a guaranteed salary for the first two years. Comprehensive benefits are offered along with paid malpractice insurance, relocation allowance and much more.
To learn more about Sanford Health and this excellent practice opportunity contact:
Laura Aukland, Physician Recruiter
Sanford Health Physician Recruitment Office
PO Box 2010
Fargo ND 58122-2181
Phone: (701) 234-6517