Gastroenterology (General) South Dakota Sioux Falls
Sanford Center for Digestive Health is seeking a BE/BC Gastroenterologist with EUS/ERCP preferred to join the current group of eleven general gastroenterologists which includes three EUS/ERCP trained partners and one hepatologist.
• GI Hospitalist Program that manages the inpatient service, remaining call shared equally by the group, no weekend call.
• Sanford USD Medical Center has a 10-unit, state-of-the-art GI Center, with 36 pre and post procedure private rooms
• SC-GI is conveniently located adjacent to the GI Center
• Ranked #32 nationally by US News & World Report for Gastroenterology and Colorectal Surgery
• Nationally competitive 2 year salary guarantee with a comprehensive physician benefit package including 401k, Health, Dental, Vision, Paid CME, Paid Vacation, Malpractice, Disability, Relocation Allowance and No State Income Tax
SANFORD HEALTH SYSTEM
Sanford Health is one of the largest, not-for-profit health care systems in the nation with 44 hospitals and nearly 300 clinics in nine states and nine countries. Sanford Health serves the Upper Midwest, with nearly 1,400 physicians in 81 specialty areas of medicine.
ABOUT SANFORD HEALTH IN SIOUX FALLS
• 545-bed hospital
• Large referral area
• Research opportunities
• Serving a city population of 250,000
SIOUX FALLS COMMUNITY
Sioux Falls is one of the fastest growing areas in the Midwest. As the largest city in the state, it balances an excellent quality of life and strong economy with a safe, clean living environment. The cost of living is competitive and South Dakota has no state income tax. Sioux Falls offers amenities of a community twice its size such as fine dining, shopping, arts, sports and nightlife.
For more information, contact:
(605) 328-6993 • email@example.com