FM - Minnesota - Mountain Lake
|Sanford Clinic Mountain Lake, MN is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Family Medicine Physician, with or without OB, to join a physician-led practice serving the communities of Mountain Lake and Windom, MN. Good variety in practice from adult chronic medical conditions to young couples starting families!
• Primary location would be Sanford Clinic Mountain Lake with responsibilities in Windom, MN.
• Typical patient load would be 20-30 patients per day; lots of opportunities to do procedures if you choose!
• Approximately 120-140 OB’s per year.
• This 25-bed Critical Access Hospital has 3 beautiful LDR suites and 3 newly remodeled Post-Partum suites.
• Call coverage is shared among the physicians in the community – 1:7. Current call schedule is second call – admit only.
• ER staff to see patients – come in for admits.
• This is a Level 4 ER.
• Current services on hospital site include Cardiac Rehab, Chemotherapy and Diabetic Services, ER imaging services with ultrasound and 128-slice CT, PAX system, ER telemetry, IV Infusion, Lab, OT, Speech & Language Rehab/Therapy, and a dietician on staff.
• Outreach services provided at the hospital include: Allergy, Asthma and Immunology, Cardiology, ENT, General Surgery, Neurology, Oncology, Ophthalmology, Orthopedics, Podiatry, Urology and Venous Disease Laser Treatment.
Nationally Competitive two-year guarantee with Additional Enhanced Physician Benefit package including but not limited to: 401K, Health, Dental, & Vision insurance; Paid CME, Paid Vacation, Malpractice Insurance with Tail, Disability Insurance, and a generous Relocation Allowance is Provided.
• Residency Program Stipend — $1,000 per month for the duration of your residency program
• J-1 eligible
Sanford Health is the largest rural not-for-profit health care system in the nation and is dedicated to excellence in patient care, innovation and pioneering integrated care. Our model of integrated health provides care through physicians, hospitals, health plan, research and education. Our reputation of excellence is founded on our talented team of over 1,400 primary and specialty care physicians located in 140 locations throughout Iowa, Minnesota, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota and Montana.
Communities offer an excellent quality of life, an affordable cost of living, a safe and clean environment, and the ability to experience the beauty of all four seasons. Mtn. Lake, Minnesota is located just 9 miles northeast of Windom. The Windom Area Hospital is a community hospital with critical access designation serving the area communities. Both are excellent location for family activities!
Windom Area Hospital
Mountain Lake, MN
605.328.6986 or 1.866.312.3907
Mountain Lake, MN