Family Medicine 69th & Louise -- Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Family Medicine Opportunity
69th & Louise, Sioux Falls, SD
Sanford Clinic-69th & Louise Clinic is seeking a BC/BE family medicine physician to join its growing practice of 3 Family Medicine physicians. This is an Outpatient Only practice with optional obstetrics. This free-standing family practice and pediatric clinic is located on the south west side of Sioux Falls, SD. This facility opened in 2014 in an area of Sioux Falls that is rapidly growing.
• This one-story, 24,000-squre-foot facility includes full-service family medicine and pediatric clinics and the Sanford Pediatric Residency Continuity Clinic.
• This facility offers an in-house lab and basic radiology.
• Lewis Drug is connected for added convenience to patients and their families.
• Nationally competitive 2 year salary guarantee with a comprehensive physician benefit package including 401k, Health, Dental, Vision, Paid CME, Paid Vacation, Malpractice Disability, Relocation Allowance and No State Income Tax
SANFORD HEALTH SYSTEM
Sanford Health is one of the largest, not-for-profit health care systems in the nation with 44 hospitals and nearly 300 clinics in nine states and nine countries. Sanford Health serves the Upper Midwest, with nearly 1,400 physicians in 81 specialty areas of medicine.
ABOUT SANFORD HEALTH IN SIOUX FALLS
• 545-bed hospital
• Large referral area
• Research opportunities
• Serving a city population of 250,000
SIOUX FALLS COMMUNITY
Sioux Falls is one of the fastest growing areas in the Midwest. As the largest city in the state, it balances an excellent quality of life and strong economy with a safe, clean living environment. The cost of living is competitive and South Dakota has no state income tax. Sioux Falls offers amenities of a community twice its size such as fine dining, shopping, arts, sports and nightlife.
For more information, contact:
Mary Jo Burkman, DASPR
Sr. Director Physician Recruitment (605)328-6996