Family Medicine - Minnesota - Mahnomen
Sanford Health is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Family Medicine physician to join staff of the Sanford Clinic in Mahnomen, Minnesota.
- Mahnomen Health Center and Nursing Home is a community hospital currently managed by Sanford Health Fargo and is an active NHSC site.
- The hospital is licensed for 18 beds and the nursing home for 48.
- The Center is a Level IV trauma facility with an ambulance service.
- Sanford providers cover all of the Mahnomen Health Center areas: hospital, emergency center and nursing home.
- Typically, providers round on hospital patients and either see clinic patients or cover ER/urgent care.
- Two to three providers in the clinic see 30-40 patients per day.
- During the week, the average ER volumes are 8 in a 24-hour period.
- The average census in the hospital is 1.5.
- State of the art technology; EPIC medical record
Sanford Health offers a guaranteed salary for the first two years. Comprehensive benefits are offered along with paid malpractice insurance, relocation allowance and much more.
To learn more about Sanford Health and this excellent practice opportunity contact:
Martty Trout, Physician Recruiter
Sanford Health Physician Recruitment Office
PO Box 2010
Fargo ND 58122-2181
Phone: (701) 234-6516