Endocrinology - North Dakota - Bismarck
Sanford Clinic is seeking a Board Eligible/Board Certified Endocrinologist to join a successful, well-established group in Bismarck, ND. The practice specializes in diabetic treatment and management within the Bismarck Diabetic Center that is staffed by a family nurse practitioner and a large support staff.
- High-volume practice
- Educational and management environment
- Diverse patient load, pediatric through adult
- Broad referral base spanning Western ND – Dickinson outreach potential
- Diabetes educator on call Mon.-Sat. (8 a.m. – 4 p.m.) and Sun. (8 a.m. – 12 p.m.)
- Culture of innovation and supportive administration
Sanford Health offers a guaranteed salary for the first two years. Comprehensive benefits are offered along with paid malpractice insurance and a relocation allowance. Student loan repayment option is also available.
Sanford Health is the largest rural, not-for- profit healthcare system in the nation with 1,400 primary and specialty care physicians serving 140 locations throughout Iowa, Minnesota, Montana, Nebraska, North Dakota and South Dakota.
Sanford Health ND West Region Locations in Bismarck, Dickinson, Mandan and Minot. The West Region proudly serves an area that spans more than 83,000 square miles and stretches into three states. Accreditations and quality awards include: Joint Commission, American College of Surgeons Level II Emergency and Trauma Center, and Magnet Recognition Program®.
- 228-bed hospital
- 4 multi-specialty clinics, 7 primary clinics and 4 walk-in clinic
- Affiliations with UND Family Medicine Residency Program and NDSU College of Nursing
Bismarck At A Glance Bismarck serves as the capital city of North Dakota and sits along the banks of the scenic Missouri River. More than 100,000 people call the Bismarck-Mandan area home, and it is the second most populous city in ND. It is the seventh fastest-growing city in the United States.
WebsitesAmy Lozensky, Physician Recruiter