Cardiology South Dakota Sioux Falls
Sanford Cardiovascular Institute seeks a BE/BC Cardiologist to join its current group of six general cardiologists, two cardiac electro-physiologists, three interventional cardiologists and two cardio-thoracic vascular surgeons.
• Clinic practice will be for Sioux Falls VA Medical Center
• Clinic hours are from 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m, Monday-Friday
• This position does not require call
• Responsible for providing non-interventional cardiology services, in an outpatient and inpatient setting, including but not limited to stress tests, reading echocardiograms, EKGs, e-consults, inpatient and out patient consultation, Pacemaker/AICD (Defibrillator) Clinic, Tilt tables, Transesophageal Echos (TEE), Stress Echos, Cardio Versions, Holter and Event Monitors
• Clinic will be closed honoring the federal holiday schedule which are considered non-working days
• Nationally competitive two-year salary guarantee with a comprehensive physician benefit package including Paid CME, Paid Vacation, Malpractice, Disability, Relocation Allowance and No State Income Tax
SANFORD HEALTH SYSTEM
Sanford Health is one of the largest, not-for-profit health care systems in the nation with 44 hospitals and nearly 300 clinics in nine states and nine countries. Sanford Health serves the Upper Midwest, with nearly 1,400 physicians in 81 specialty areas of medicine.
ABOUT SANFORD HEALTH IN SIOUX FALLS
• 545-bed hospital
• Large referral area
• Research opportunities
• Serving a city population of 250,000
SIOUX FALLS COMMUNITY
Sioux Falls is one of the fastest growing areas in the Midwest. As the largest city in the state, it balances an excellent quality of life and strong economy with a safe, clean living environment. The cost of living is competitive and South Dakota has no state income tax. Sioux Falls offers amenities of a community twice its size such as fine dining, shopping, arts, sports and nightlife.
TO LEARN MORE, PLEASE CONTACT:
Jessilyn Health, AASPR
(605) 328-6986 • firstname.lastname@example.org