Cardiology - Interventional - Minnesota - Bemidji
Sanford Health is currently seeking a BC/BE Interventional Cardiologist in Bemidji, Minnesota.
- Join a team of four interventionalists, three general cardiologists, and four advanced practice providers
- Provide general cardiology, interventional cardiology and peripheral vascular services, including elective angiography and interventions, as well as 24-hour STEMI services
- Growing program, with approximately 2,400 procedures a year, including 300 coronary interventions
- Heart & Vascular Center includes a dedicated cardiac cath suite
- Only cardiology program in north central Minnesota with the nearest referral site 140 miles away
- Established Hospital Medicine program
- Critical care air service
Sanford Health offers competitive salary and comprehensive benefits including paid malpractice insurance and a relocation allowance.
Bemidji, MN is a designated Medically Underserved Area. This is a J1 opportunity
Celia Beck, Sr. Physician Recruiter, firstname.lastname@example.org, 218-333-5056