Expert Orthopedic Care in Emergencies
Sanford Health trauma centers are equipped to treat a variety of orthopedic traumatic injuries.
Common conditions you'll see us for:
- Broken pelvis, joint fracture or osteoporosis-related fractures
- Complications from trauma such as broken bones that didn't heal correctly
- Bone infection or inflammation
- Bone marrow infection or inflammation
- Multiple traumatic injuries from an accident, blast or crush incident
- Arthritis after trauma
- Joint dislocation
Sanford Orthopedic physicians will quickly examine and treat you for severe skeletal trauma and related complications.
If you have an emergency, call 911.
Sanford Health News
Brendan Cook’s recovery from a ruptured Achilles was shortened considerably by an alternative procedure.
How DEXA scans support bone health