Get Your Hand and Arm Function Back
Visit Sanford Orthopedics & Sports Medicine for acute or old injuries of the hand and arm.
You can see us for conditions including:
- Arthritis and osteoarthritis
- Carpel tunnel syndrome
- Congenital problems
- Dupuytren's contracture
- Ganglion cysts
- Nerve compression syndromes
- Tendon swelling
- Tennis elbow
You can see us for carpel tunnel syndrome, ganglion cysts, arthritis, osteoarthritis, congenital problems, infections, tumors, nerve compression syndromes and tendon swelling. Our surgeons focus on surgical and non-surgical treatment that restores or preserves function in your hands and arms.
Your non-surgical and post-surgical rehabilitation options include:
- Control of hypertrophic or hypersensitive scars
- Desensitization, sensory re-education or nerve glides following nerve injury or trauma
- Exercises to increase motion, dexterity and strength
- Fluidotherapy, ultrasound, e-stimulation, iontophoresis, paraffin
- Reduction of swelling
- Splint fabrication for prevention or correction of injury
- Training in the performance of daily life skills and work skills through adapted methods and equipment, activity modification and conditioning work
- Wound management
Sanford Health News
Sanford Health now handles orthopedics and sports medicine care for 14 colleges.
From the ski slope to the ice fishing pond, there is an activity for everyone.