Care for Your Feet and Ankles
See the podiatrists of Sanford Health when you need surgical or non-surgical care for your foot and ankle conditions.
We focus on restoring and preserving function in your foot and ankle.
Visit us for the following conditions:
- Bunions, hammertoes, ingrown toenails
- Ankle pain caused by fractures, sprains, tendonitis
- Forefoot fractures and deformity
- Stress fractures
- Foot and ankle deformity such as flat foot and high arches
- Achilles tendon issues
- Heel pain and plantar fasciitis
Choose Sanford Health for our advanced technology, including endoscopy. In this procedure, your surgeon uses an instrument to explore the inside of your foot and to relieve pain. This approach helps you recover more quickly.
Sanford Health News
Sanford Health now handles orthopedics and sports medicine care for 14 colleges.
From the ski slope to the ice fishing pond, there is an activity for everyone.