Specialties Tailored to Children's Needs
At Sanford Children's, you find advanced specialty care you can't find anywhere else in our region.
We have 300 experts providing care in over 35 specialties. We care for all kids, including those with the following complex medical conditions:
- Bleeding and clotting disorders
- Blood cancers
- Congenital heart
- Cystic fibrosis
- Down syndrome
- Infectious disease, including tuberculosis and meningitis
- Metabolic disorders, including phenylketonuria (PKU) and lysosomal storage diseases
- Neuromuscular disorders and disease, including muscular dystrophy
- Pediatric feeding disorders
- Pediatric rheumatology and arthritis
- Pediatric sleep disorders
- Spina bifida
Choose Sanford Children's for care that's tailored to kids and stays focused on your family. Our leading team of pediatric specialists focuses on providing clinical services, advocacy, research and education to provide the latest in care to your child.
Sanford Health News
When is it appropriate for a child to have a genetic test? Counselors weigh in.
“He was my little rock star,” says LaToya Buzalsky of her infant patient Murphy.
Classes & Events
Fri 04/26/19 3:00 PM - Sat 04/27/19 5:00 PM
Fri 04/26/19 8:00 AM - Fri 04/26/19 12:30 PM
Delta Hotel by Marriott