Sanford Sheldon Home Health & Hospice
Personalized, compassionate care for you and those you love.
Sanford Sheldon Home Health and Hospice in Sheldon, Iowa, has experienced, staff providing personalized, compassionate, high quality care to meet our patients’ needs. Residents in Obrien County have had access our local home health services for more than 25 years, and our hospice care for more than 20 years.
We provide a wide range of services to the community including:
- Home health services: Skilled nursing services; physical, occupational and speech therapy; home care aides; and social workers
- Hospice: Skilled nursing services; social workers; chaplains; volunteers; home care aides; music, massage or pet therapy
- Palliative care: Skilled nursing services, social workers, home care aides (in certain situations, the same services available through our hospice care may be available)
- Daily living activities: Home and personal care aides
- Private duty nursing: Nursing services for tasks such as medication set-up or lab specimen draws
- Lifeline services: Emergency response system
- Respite services: Staff members can stay with individuals to give family caregivers a break
- Best Care for Better Babies: Services for families with infants zero to 6 months of age. A skilled nurse will provide education to parents with newborns and can provide monitoring of infant development.
The team at Sanford Sheldon Home Health and Hospice works closely with patients and their physicians to ensure a continuity of care.
We are proud to provide home health services to:
- Obrien County
- Iowa communities of Ashton, Boyden, Hospers and Hull
Our hospice and palliative care services are available to:
- Obrien and Lyon counties
- Iowa communities of Ashton, Boyden, Hospers and Hull Daily living activities and private duty nursing services are provided to all of Obrien County.