Sanford Health Behavioral Health Center
Visit Sanford Health Behavioral Health Center for mental health services for children and adults.
You can request individual or family therapy. What to expect:
- Complete a diagnostic assessment form.
- Schedule an appointment with one of our mental health providers to discuss your assessment.
- Schedule follow-up appointments based on your first appointment and assessment.
Our provider team is growing to improve access to mental health care. Please schedule an appointment to visit with a mental health professional. Previously, patients were able to walk in with no appointment, which created long wait times. This new policy will ensure that Sanford Health is able to meet the needs of all patients.
Check Your Health Plan
Sanford Health accepts most insurance plans. If you have Medicare or UBH, please call your insurance plan to ask about coverage. If a credentialed clinician is not available, an appointment will be arranged.
Prepare for Your First Visit
Please bring the following to your first appointment:
- Insurance information
- Social Security number
- Health care provider information
- A list of current medications, if applicable
- Documents related to court orders, if applicable
- Established legal guardian accompaniment for minor children