A Specialist in Family Medicine
In conjunction with a physician, Tabitha Hass specializes in family medicine, preventative medicine and men and women's health.
The services she provides include:
- Obtaining a patient's medical history
- Performing physical exams
- Well child visits
- Ordering, performing and interpreting lab data and diagnostics tests
- Prescribing medications
- Treating common skin lesions
- Treating common illnesses
- Treating chronic and acute diseases
- Health education and counseling
She also serves as assistant professor of Medicine at the University of North Dakota School of Medicine and Health Services, and clinical assistant professor for the Physicians Assistant Studies Program at the University of South Dakota (2017-2020).
Ratings & Reviews
Real Experiences from Real Patients
You trust recommendations from real people. That's why we provide comments and star ratings from patients who answer our surveys after their visits to Sanford Health. Star ratings are based on a 0-100 point scale converted to 0-5 stars. Providers must have a minimum of 30 patient ratings to receive a formal rating.