A Dermatology & Pharmacy Specialist
Dr. Jacob Kusmak is not only a dermatology specialist, but also an experienced doctor of pharmacy.
He specializes in procedures for the treatment of the following:
- Skin cancer
- Precancerous skin lesions
- Clinically concerning or symptomatic skin lesions
He provides services including:
- Melanoma treatment
- Squamous Cell Cancer treatment
- Basal Cell Cancer treatment
- Surgical removal of any concerning or symptomatic skin lesions
- Complete and thorough skin cancer screenings
- Evaluation of moles
- Removal of skin lesions
Dr. Kusmak also treats psoriasis, severe acne, and complex skin conditions.
He holds doctorate degrees in medicine and pharmacy, contributing to his knowledge and understanding of medications, especially more complex, high-risk medications.
Dr. Kusmak also holds many leadership roles:
- Department Chair at Sanford Clinic Dermatology
- Associate Professor, University of South Dakota Sanford School of Medicine
- Leadership roles within Sanford Health Clinic, Hospital, and Health Plan
- Leadership roles at Sanford School of Medicine and the South Dakota State Medical Association
He takes an active role in skin cancer prevention throughout the community by providing skin cancer screening opportunities and appearances on local media.
Sioux Falls, South Dakota 57105 1310 W. 22nd St.
Sioux Falls, South Dakota 57105
Ratings & Reviews
Real Experiences from Real Patients
You trust recommendations from real people. That's why we provide comments and star ratings from patients who answer our surveys after their visits to Sanford Health. Star ratings are based on a 0-100 point scale converted to 0-5 stars. Providers must have a minimum of 30 patient ratings to receive a formal rating.