A Specialist in Cancer Treatment
Dr. D. Ross McBride specializes in radiation, medical and surgical oncology. He treats most forms of cancer.
He provides services including:
- 3-D conformal radiation
- Ablation therapy
- Adaptive radiation therapy (ART)
- DIBH breast cancer treatment
- External beam radiation therapy
- Four-dimensional computed tomography (4DCT)
- Image guided radiation therapy (IGRT)
- Prostate fiducial implants
- Radiofrequency ablation for cancer
- State-of-the-art linear accelerators with intensity modulated radiation therapy (IMRT)
- Stereotactic body radiation therapy (SBRT)
- Stereotactic radiation therapy (SRT)
- Stereotactic radiosurgery (SRS)
- Volumetric-modulated arc therapy (VMAT)
Dr. McBride is responsible for assessing individual patients, determining the best management plan, overseeing treatment and assessing progress.
Ratings & Reviews
Real Experiences from Real Patients
You trust recommendations from real people. That's why we provide comments and star ratings from patients who answer our surveys after their visits to Sanford Health. Star ratings are based on a 0-100 point scale converted to 0-5 stars. Providers must have a minimum of 30 patient ratings to receive a formal rating.