Saturday, Feb. 23 - 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
The Empire Mall, Sioux Falls, SD
Keep the whole family entertained for hours with hands-on experiences for kids, booths dedicated just to mom and dad, and activities for the whole family.
Don’t miss these special times:
- 9 a.m. Kid’s yoga at the Athleta entrance
- 10 a.m. – Noon Skin screenings with Sanford Dermatology
- 11 a.m. – 1 p.m. Zoo Express
Families, during the event enjoy free balloon animals, face painting, juggling and pictures with some of your favorite princesses.
The first 200 health fair participants get a free coffee at The Empire Mall Caribou.
- KELOLAND MEDIA GROUP - Check out the magic of TV with their green screen
- Sephora - 5 minute free make-overs
- The Sanford Pentagon - Burn off energy with bouncy houses
- Sioux Falls Fire and Rescue – Talks fire safety for your home
- American Heart Association - Go Red for Women and see hands-only CPR demonstrations
- Girl Scouts – Dakota Horizons - Get your kids moving and dancing
- Sanford Heart & Vascular - Vascular screenings are available ($25)
- Sanford Women’s - Take a robot for a test-drive with the da Vinci robot
- Sioux Falls Police Department - Chat with the team about safety for you and your family
- Sanford Children’s – Learn more about safety measures for your kids
- Washington Pavilion – Brings their kid-friendly fun to the mall
- Sanford Poison Center - Learn more about poison prevention
- POWER Sports Physical Therapy & Sanford Sports Complex - Learn the right stretching techniques and more
- Sanford Family Medicine - See how convenient care is for you and your whole family
- FIT - Kids get fit and active, and try out their spin wheel
- Sioux Falls Marathon and the Sioux Falls Sports Authority - If you’re interested in running, check out this booth to get more details on local events
- Edith Sanford Breast Center - Get your questions answered on breast self-exams and learn more about breast health
- Volunteer dogs - Take a moment to meet the therapy dogs that volunteer their time visiting patients at Sanford Health
- PROMISE - It’s time to get hands-on with science with Sanford Research’s PROMISE team
• Profile by Sanford - Take a chance at trivia
• Community Blood Bank - Answers all your questions about blood donation
- Stensland Family Farms - From farm to table, learn how this team is bringing their food to you and your family
- Legends for Kids - Is visiting with families about their upcoming activities
- Three Degrees - Understand more about infrared sauna health
- Big Brothers Big Sisters – Shows how their program is helping children through the community
- Neighborhood Dental - February is National Children's Dental Health Month. Learn good oral health habits through hands-on activities. Meet Mac the Molar and enjoy complimentary giveaways.