Saving Lives in Mid-Air
When you need emergency care, Sanford AirMed provides emergency air ambulance services from the scene to the hospital, and emergent and scheduled transportation between facilities.
We save lives in mid-air, caring for infants through adults when minutes count. We get there quickly and safely no matter where you are.
Why to choose Sanford AirMed:
- We take off within minutes from Bemidji, Bismarck, Fargo and Sioux Falls
- We're a hospital-based nonprofit operator
- We contract with most major health insurance companies
- We have treated more than 70,000 patients
- We have been in service for more than 40 years
Our flight teams of registered nurses, paramedics and respiratory therapists are ready to care for you aboard Sanford AirMed, specializing in adult, neonatal, obstetric and pediatric care. They have advanced training in cardiac, trauma, burns, stroke, sepsis, pediatric, obstetric and neonatal critical care. In addition, Sanford AirMed employs a staff of full-time pilots and mechanics to operate and maintain all aircraft.
Sanford AirMed is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Medical Transport Systems (CAMTS).
Sanford Health News