Sanford Luverne Medical Center
Sanford Luverne Medical Center is located in the southwest corner of Minnesota, in the progressive city of Luverne. We provide health care close to home by offering quality general and specialty services in a caring, compassionate environment.
Services at Sanford Luverne Medical Center include:
- Chemical dependency care (outpatient)
- Chemotherapy (outpatient)
- Emergency department
- Home health care
- Inpatient care: medical, surgical, OB, cardiac, hospice
- Outpatient infusion
- Outreach specialty care: cardiology, orthopedic surgery, vascular surgery, pulmonology, oncology, ophthalmology, urology
- Radiology: X-ray, CT scan, DEXA scan, 3D mammography; digital mammography, MRI, nuclear imaging, ultrasound
- Rehab services: cardiac therapy, occupational therapy, physical therapy, pulmonary rehab, and speech therapy
- Respiratory care
- Surgery: inpatient, outpatient/same day
A variety of specialists visit this location so you can get care close to home. View the specialty providers' outreach schedule.
Sanford Luverne Medical Center Doctors