Care for All Members of the Family
Dr. Thorson specializes in family medicine. The services he provides include:
- Obtaining a patient's medical history
- Performing physical exams
- Ordering, performing and interpreting lab and diagnostic tests
- Prescribing medications
- Applying and removing casts and sutures
- Treating common illnesses and injuries
- Chronic disease management
- Health education and counseling
He also serves on the Cancer Care Committee, and as medical director of both Sanford Hospice and Biolife Plasma Services.
Ratings & Reviews
Real Experiences from Real Patients
You trust recommendations from real people. That's why we provide comments and star ratings from patients who answer our surveys after their visits to Sanford Health. Star ratings are based on a 0-100 point scale converted to 0-5 stars. Providers must have a minimum of 30 patient ratings to receive a formal rating.