A Specialist in Family Medicine
Dr. Chesley specializes in family medicine. He also serves as medical director for Sanford Luverne Hospice, Mary Jane Brown Home and Luverne Veterans Home, as well as deputy coroner.
The services he provides include:
- Obtaining a patient's medical history
- Performing physical exams
- Ordering, performing and interpreting lab and diagnostic tests
- Prescribing medications
- Applying and removing casts and sutures
- Treating common and chronic illnesses
- Preventive services
- Health education and counseling
Ratings & Reviews
Real Experiences from Real Patients
You trust recommendations from real people. That's why we provide comments and star ratings from patients who answer our surveys after their visits to Sanford Health. Star ratings are based on a 0-100 point scale converted to 0-5 stars. Providers must have a minimum of 30 patient ratings to receive a formal rating.