A Specialist in Family Medicine
As a physician assistant, Katie is trained in all major areas of family medicine and is qualified to care for most of the medical needs of the entire family, from infants to the elderly, under the supervision of a physician.
The services she provides include:
- Obtaining a patient's medical history
- Performing physical exams
- Ordering, performing and interpreting lab and diagnostic tests
- Performing pap smears and EKGs
- Prescribing medications
- Applying and removing casts and sutures
Ratings & Reviews
Real Experiences from Real Patients
You trust recommendations from real people. That's why we provide comments and star ratings from patients who answer our surveys after their visits to Sanford Health. Star ratings are based on a 0-100 point scale converted to 0-5 stars. Providers must have a minimum of 30 patient ratings to receive a formal rating.