Tackling a New Challenge Every Day
Physician’s assistant Kathy Ranschau specializes in family medicine.
She treats common illnesses, chronic health issues and performs preventative services.
The services she provides include:
- Obtaining a patient's medical history
- Performing physical exams
- Ordering, performing and interpreting lab and diagnostic tests
- Prescribing medications
- Applying and removing casts and sutures
- Treating common illnesses
- Health education and counseling
Kathy also work with the Lyon County coroner. She is certified to perform DOT examinations.
Ratings & Reviews
Real Experiences from Real Patients
You trust recommendations from real people. That's why we provide comments and star ratings from patients who answer our surveys after their visits to Sanford Health. Star ratings are based on a 0-100 point scale converted to 0-5 stars. Providers must have a minimum of 30 patient ratings to receive a formal rating.