A Specialist in Occupational Medicine
Dr. Jolene Mitchell specializes in occupational medicine.
Some of the services she provides include:
- Impairment ratings
- Treatment for work place illnesses and injuries
- Toxicology testing
- OSHA and MSHA compliance testing for the workplace
- Pulmonary function test in compliance with the ATS
- Audiology testing per CAOHC standard
- Job Function testing
- Independent medical examinations
- Physicals for MRO, FMCSA DOT CME, IME
She also serves as assistant clinical professor for University of South Dakota Sanford School of Medicine.
- Occupational Medicine
Ratings & Reviews
Real Experiences from Real Patients
You trust recommendations from real people. That's why we provide comments and star ratings from patients who answer our surveys after their visits to Sanford Health. Star ratings are based on a 0-100 point scale converted to 0-5 stars. Providers must have a minimum of 30 patient ratings to receive a formal rating.