A Specialist in Neonatal Intensive CareErica McCray is a nurse practitioner who works with neonatologists and other team members to provide day-to-day care management of critically ill newborns for the inpatient NICU at Sanford Fargo.
She specializes in treatment of diseases and conditions unique to newborns.
She provides services including:
- Treatment of prematurity, 23-37 weeks gestation
- Resuscitation and stabilization at birth
- Family support
- Ordering, performing and interpreting lab and diagnostics tests
- Palliative care management for newborn babies
- Prescriptive privileges/medication management
- Children's - Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
Ratings & Reviews
Real Experiences from Real Patients
You trust recommendations from real people. That's why we provide comments and star ratings from patients who answer our surveys after their visits to Sanford Health. Star ratings are based on a 0-100 point scale converted to 0-5 stars. Providers must have a minimum of 30 patient ratings to receive a formal rating.