Helping Babies Take Their First Breath
Certified nurse practitioner Brittany Keller is responsible for the day-to-day care management of critically ill newborn babies for the inpatient NICU at Sanford Fargo.
She is also a member of the NICU Flight Team for Sanford AirMed.
Brittany Keller specializes in
- Respiratory and circulatory conditions in premature and newborn babies
- Developmental Support
- Gastrointestinal Surgical Emergencies
- Genetic and Metabolic Disorders
- Blood conditions
- NAS and Withdrawal Management
- Neonatal Sepsis
- Neurological Conditions
- Nutrition and Feeding Support/ Management
- Prematurity, 23 weeks-37 weeks gestation
- Perinatal Depression
Ratings & Reviews
Real Experiences from Real Patients
You trust recommendations from real people. That's why we provide comments and star ratings from patients who answer our surveys after their visits to Sanford Health. Star ratings are based on a 0-100 point scale converted to 0-5 stars. Providers must have a minimum of 30 patient ratings to receive a formal rating.